- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DAZ3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 445-474 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DAZ3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAZ3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Deleted in azoospermia protein 3, DAZ3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NR90
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44887842
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57054
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the DAZ gene family and is acandidate for the human Y-chromosomal azoospermia factor (AZF). Itsexpression is restricted to premeiotic germ cells, particularly inspermatogonia. It encodes an RNA-binding protein that is importantfor spermatogenesis. Four copies of this gene are found onchromosome Y within palindromic duplications; one pair of genes ispart of the P2 palindrome and the second pair is part of the P1palindrome. Each gene contains a 2.4 kb repeat including a 72-bpexon, called the DAZ repeat; the number of DAZ repeats is variableand there are several variations in the sequence of the DAZ repeat.Each copy of the gene also contains a 10.8 kb region that may beamplified; this region includes five exons that encode an RNArecognition motif (RRM) domain. This gene contains one copy of the10.8 kb repeat.
- 1: Kim, B., et al. Hum. Reprod. 24(6):1507-1515(2009)
- 2: Lardone, M.C., et al. Fertil. Steril. 88(5):1318-1326(2007)
- 3: A, Z.C., et al. Yi Chuan 28(9):1057-1060(2006)
- 4: Kuo, P.L., et al. Fertil. Steril. 81(4):1034-1040(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-335
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin