- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 547.7
- Formula: C27H37N3O7S
- CAS: 206361-99-1
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (30mg/ml). Very slightly soluble in water (~0.15mg/ml).
- InChi Key: CJBJHOAVZSMMDJ-HEXNFIEUSA-N
- Smiles: NC1=CC=C(S(=O)(N(C[[email protected]@H](O)[[email protected]](CC2=CC=CC=C2)NC(O[[email protected]]3CO[[email protected]]4([H])[[email protected]@]3([H])CCO4)=O)CC(C)C)=O)C=C1
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMC114; TMC41629; UIC-94017; HSDB 7788; Prezista
- Darunavir is a highly potent HIV protease inhibitor (IC50=3-6nM, depending on laboratory HIV-1 strain), an antiretroviral medication used to treat and prevent HIV/AIDS. Darunavir is a second generation HIV-1 protease inhibitor that inhibits replication of various laboratory strains and clinical isolates of HIV-1, including those resistant to first generation protease inhibitors. It inhibits cell-free diffusion and cell-to-cell spread of HIV-1 in Jurkat cell populations. Formulations containing darunavir have been used in combination therapy for the treatment of HIV. The Darunavir ethanolate (Prod. No. AG-CR1-3724) formulation has some stability advantages compared to the free base Darunavir. Shown in a SARS-CoV-2 protease structure model study to potentially bind and inhibit the papain-like viral protease (PLVP) of SARS-CoV-2, responsible for COVID-19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-021
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $300.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin