- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KLSQIRKQLNQGE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing full-length Human DAPP1 (myc and DYKDDDDK tagged), a band of approx. 35kDa was observed. No bands were observed in mock-transfected HEK293 and the same band was observed using anti-DYKDDDDK tag antibody. Recommended concentration, 0.1- 0.3ug/ml.Purchase the +ve control! The transfected lysate used to QC this product is available for sale. Please email email@example.com to request datasheet, pricing and delivery information.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Transfected HEK293
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAPP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DAPP1, dual adaptor of phosphotyrosine and 3-phosphoinositides, BAM32, DKFZp667E0716
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055210.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158631203
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27071
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-779
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.