- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NPSLLERHCAYL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 40kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines HeLa and HepG2 and in Human Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 41kDa according to NP_001186779.1 and NP_001186780). Recommended concentration: 0.1-1ug/ml. Primary incubated 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei of MCF7 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_387506.1), isoform 2 (NP_001186779.1) and isoform 3 (NP_001186780.1). Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_387506.1; NP_004623.1; NP_001186778.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DAP3, death associated protein 3, DAP-3, DKFZp686G12159, MGC126058, MGC126059, MRP-S29, MRPS29, bMRP-10, death-associated protein 3, mitochondrial 28S ribosomal protein S29
- Protein Accession Number: NP_387506.1,NP_001186779.1,NP_001186780.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16905526
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7818
- 1: Kissil JL, Deiss LP, Bayewitch M, Raveh T, Khaspekov G, Kimchi A. Isolation of DAP3, a novel mediator of interferon-gamma-induced cell death. J Biol Chem. 1995 Nov 17;270(46):27932-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-046
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.