- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PAKQDELVISAR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 125kDa band observed in Human Liver lysates (calculated MW of 115kDa according to NP_006124.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Some minor background is detected and is blocked by the immunizing peptide. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Mouse for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Breast, Pancreas and Spleen. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAGLA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DAGLA, diacylglycerol lipase, alpha, C11orf11, DAGL(ALPHA), DAGLALPHA, NSDDR, diacylglycerol lipase alpha, neural stem cell-derived dendrite regulator, KIAA0659
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006124.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27262632
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 747
- 1: Bisogno T, Howell F, Williams G, Minassi A, Cascio MG, Ligresti A, Matias I, Schiano-Moriello A, Paul P, Williams EJ, Gangadharan U, Hobbs C, Di Marzo V, Doherty P. Cloning of the first sn1-DAG lipases points to the spatial and temporal regulation of endocannabinoid signaling in the brain. J Cell Biol. 2003 Nov 10;163(3):463-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-829
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.