- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 654-749 of human DAG1 (NP_004384.4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IF: 1:20 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U2OS
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: mouse skeletal muscle
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 43kDa/95kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DAG1, dystroglycan 1 (dystrophin-associated glycoprotein 1), dystroglycan 1, DAG, beta-dystroglycan, alpha-dystroglycan, AGRNR, A3a, 156DAG, MDDGC7, MDDGC9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1605
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes dystroglycan, a central component of dystrophin-glycoprotein complex that links the extracellular matrix and the cytoskeleton in the skeletal muscle. The encoded preproprotein undergoes O- and N-glycosylation, and proteolytic processing to generate alpha and beta subunits. Certain mutations in this gene are known to cause distinct forms of muscular dystrophy. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, all encoding the same protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-415
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.