- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / IL2RA [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BIIB019,DAC HYP, IL2RA, IL2RA
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Humanized IgG1 Mab that binds to the human interleukin-2 receptor (anti-Tac or anti-CD25). Daclizumab is a composite of human (90%) and murine (10%) antibody sequences.The human sequences were derived from the constant domains of human IgG1 and the variable framework regions of the Eu myeloma antibody.The murine sequences were derived from the complementarity-determining regions of a murine anti-Tac antibody.On 22 April 2008,Roche Registration Limited chose to voluntarily withdraw the marketing authorization for their product Zenapax (daclizumab), as indicated for the prophylaxis of acute organ rejection in de novo allogeneic renal transplantation and used concomitantly with an immunosuppressive regimen like cyclosporine and corticosteroids in patients who are not hight immunized,for commercial reasons and confirmed that this decision was not related to any safety concerns associated with the use of Zenapax (daclizumab) 2.Regardless of the withdrawal of Zenapax, Biogen and Abbvie's Zinbryta (daclizumab),as indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis,was approved for use by the FDA in 2016.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-069
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin