- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DACH2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 145-173 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DACH2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DACH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dachshund homolog 2, Dach2, DACH2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96NX9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44887818
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 117154
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is one of two genes which encode a proteinsimilar to the Drosophila protein dachshund, a transcription factorinvolved in cell fate determination in the eye, limb and genitaldisc of the fly. The encoded protein contains two characteristicdachshund domains: an N-terminal domain responsible for DNA bindingand a C-terminal domain responsible for protein-proteininteractions. This gene is located on the X chromosome and issubject to inactivation by DNA methylation. The encoded protein maybe involved in regulation of organogenesis and myogenesis, and mayplay a role in premature ovarian failure. Multiple transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Styrkarsdottir, U., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(1):15-17(2009)
- 4: Poulin, F., et al. Genomics 85(6):774-781(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-944
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.