- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Hamster, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DAAM1-T361 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 341-370 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DAAM1-T361.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 123 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DAAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Disheveled-associated activator of morphogenesis 1, DAAM1, KIAA0666
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4D1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34098767
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23002
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Functions of the cell cortex, including motility,adhesion, and cytokinesis, are mediated by the reorganization ofthe actin cytoskeleton and recent evidence suggests a role for theFormin homology (FH) proteins in these processes. The proteinencoded by this gene contains FH domains and belongs to a novel FHprotein subfamily implicated in cell polarity. Wnt/Fz signalingactivates the small GTPase Rho, a key regulator of cytoskeletonarchitecture, to control cell polarity and movement duringdevelopment. Activation requires Dvl-Rho complex formation, anassembly mediated by this gene product, which is thought tofunction as a scaffolding protein. Evidence of alternative splicinghas been observed for this gene but the full-length nature of thesevariants has not been determined.
- 1: Higashi, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(13):8746-8755(2008)
- 2: Liu, W., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105(1):210-215(2008)
- 3: Yamashita, M., et al. Genes Cells 12(11):1255-1265(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-929
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.