- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant CK expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Cytokeratin(Pan) monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 58 kDa cytokeratin, CK-5, K5, CK5, DDD, DDD1, EBS2, KRT5A
- Protein Accession Number: P13647
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 143811411
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3852
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Biochemically, most members of the CK family fall into one of two classes, type I (acidic polypeptides) and type II (basic polypeptides). The type II cytokeratins consist of basic or neutral proteins which are arranged in pairs of heterotypic keratin chains coexpressed during differentiation of simple and stratified epithelial tissues. Cytokeratins comprise a diverse group of intermediate filament proteins (IFPs) that are expressed as pairs in both keratinized and non-keratinized epithelial tissue. Cytokeratins play a critical role in differentiation and tissue specialization and function to maintain the overall structural integrity of epithelial cells. Cytokeratins have been found to be useful markers of tissue differentiation which is directly applicable to the characterization of malignant tumors.
- 1: Scope A. Schwendenwein I. Frommlet F. Vet Rec. 2006, Dec 16, 159(25): 839-43.
- 2: Somjen D. Katzburg S. Posner GH. et al. J Cell Biochem. 2007, Apr 15, 100(6): 1406-14.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-143
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.