- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant C-terminal cytokeratin 8
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Cytokeratin 8 Antibody [SB37b] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Cytokeratin 8
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KRT8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CK 8, keratin 8
- Protein Accession Number: P05787
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3856
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Keratins are a family of intermediate filament proteins that assemble into filaments through forming heterodimers of one type I keratin (keratins 9 to 23) and one type II keratin (keratins 1-8). The two keratin types share only 30% sequence homology. Keratins demonstrate tissue- and differentiation-specific expression profiles. Cytokeratin 8 belongs to the type B (basic) subfamily of keratins and exists in combination with keratin 18. It is expressed in all simple type epithelia tissues (e.g., liver, pancreas, kidney, gut epithelial lining) but not in stratified squamous epithelia. Cytokeratin 8 is also present in the majority of adenocarcinomas and ductal carcinomas but is absent in most squamous cell carcinomas.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-626
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.