- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EGQEDHYNNLSASK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, EIA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 43kDa band observed in Human cancer lysates of Breast, Pancreas and Colon (calculated MW of 44.1kDa according to NP_002267.2). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml.Enzyme immunoassay:This antibody is reported to work in sandwich-type ELISA both as a capturer and as reporter antibody in combination with EB12359
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 43kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: cytokeratin 19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KRT19, keratin 19, CK19, K19, K1CS, 40-kDa keratin intermediate filament, CK-19, cytokeratin 19, cytokeratin-19, keratin, type I cytoskeletal 19, keratin, type I, 40-kd, keratin-19
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002267.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24234699
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3880
- 1: Alix-Panabières C, Vendrell JP, Slijper M, Pellé O, Barbotte E, Mercier G, Jacot W, Fabbro M, Pantel K.Full-length cytokeratin-19 is released by human tumor cells: a potential role in metastatic progression of breast cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-484
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.