- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Cytochrome C (monoclonal SJL2-4) antibody was raised against Horse cytochrome c.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Cytochrome C antibody can be used for detection of horse cytochrome c by western blot. This product also recognizes human, mouse, rat, sheep, goat and monkey apocytochrome c. Method: Cell extracts from 293T cells (2x106) were separated into cytoplasmic and nuclear fraction, resolved by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, transferred to nitrocellulose and probed with the monoclonal anti-cytochrome c antibody SJL2-4 at 1 μg/mL. Proteins were visualized using a peroxidase-conjugated antibody to mouse IgG (SBA) and a chemiluminescence detection system.
- PURIFICATION: Cytochrome C (monoclonal SJL2-4) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Cytochrome c antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 100053958
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Cytochrome c and dATP-dependent formation of Apaf-1/caspase-9 complex initiates an apoptotic protease cascade: P. Li, et al.; Cell 91, 479 (1997).
- 2: Cytochrome c: can't live with it-can't live without it: J.C. Reed; Cell 91, 559 (1997).
- 3: Prevention of apoptosis by Bcl-2: release of cytochrome c from mitochondria blocked: J. Yang, et al.; Science 275, 1129 (1997).
- 4: Apaf-1, a human protein homologous to C. elegans CED-4, participates in cytochrome c-dependent activation of caspase-3: H. Zou, et al.; Cell 90, 405 (1997).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1006
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.