- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Cytochrome C purified from horse.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Cytochrome c antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Detects an ~14kD protein, corresponding to the apparent molecular mass of Cytochrome c on Western blots with samples from human, mouse, rat, bovine, guinea pig, hamster, monkey, rabbit and sheep origins
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 50% glycerol, 0.09% azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Cytochrome c antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYCS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CYCS, CYC, HCS, THC4, Cytochrome c, Cytochrome c, somatic
- Protein Accession Number: P99999
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42560196
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54205
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytochrome c Antibody [7H8.2C12]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-095
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin