- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CYSLTR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 144-172 amino acids from the Central region of human CYSLTR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYSLTR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1, CysLTR1, Cysteinyl leukotriene D4 receptor, LTD4 receptor, G-protein coupled receptor HG55, HMTMF81, CYSLTR1, CYSLT1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y271
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20138087
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10800
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The cysteinyl leukotrienes LTC4, LTD4, and LTE4 areimportant mediators of human bronchial asthma. Pharmacologicstudies have determined that cysteinyl leukotrienes activate atleast 2 receptors, the protein encoded by this gene and CYSLTR2.This encoded receptor is a member of the superfamily of Gprotein-coupled receptors. Activation of this receptor by LTD4results in contraction and proliferation of smooth muscle, oedema,eosinophil migration and damage to the mucus layer in the lung.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Boulay, M.E., et al. Prostaglandins Leukot. Essent. Fatty Acids 83(1):15-22(2010)
- 3: Schuurhof, A., et al. Pediatr. Pulmonol. 45(6):608-613(2010)
- 4: Hasegawa, S., et al. Platelets 21(4):253-259(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-011
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.