- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MTCPAACHCP LEAPKCAPGV GLVRDGCGCC KVCAKQLNED CSKTQPCDHT KGLECNFGAS STALKGICRA QSEGRPCEYN SRIYQNGESF QPNCKHQCTC IDGAVGCIPL CPQELSLPNL GCPNPRLVKV TGQCCEEWVC DEDSIKDPME DQDGLLGKEL GFDASEVELT RNNELIAVGK GSSLKRLPVF GMEPRILYNP LQGQKCIVQT TSWSQCSKTC GTGISTRVTN DNPECRLVKE TRICEVRPCG QPVYSSLKKG KKCSKTKKSP EPVRFTYAGC LSVKKYRPKY CGSCVDGRCC TPQLTRTVKM RFRCEDGETF SKNVMMIQSC KCNYNCPHAN EAAFPFYRLF NDIHKFRD
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine 3T3 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 2.0 - 3.0 μg/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized CYR61 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted CYR61 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing CYR61 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYR61
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCN1, GIG1, IGFBP10, CCN1, Protein CYR61, CCN family member 1, IBP-10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001545.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31542331
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3491
- CYR61 is a member of the CCN family of secreted cysteine rich regulatory proteins. CYR61 induces angiogenesis by stimulating the proliferation, migration, and adhesion of endothelial cells. Cell migration and adhesion are mediated through binding to specific cell surface integrins and to heparin sulfate proteoglycans. Increased expression of CYR61 is associated with several types of cancer, and correlates with the progression and estrogen independence of human breast cancers. Recombinant human CYR61 is a 39.5 kDa protein containing 357 amino acid residues. It is composed of four distinct structural domains (modules); the IGF binding protein (IGFBP) domain, the von Willebrand Factor C (VWFC) domain, the Thrombospondin type-I (TSP type-1) domain, and a C-terminal cysteine knot-like domain (CTCK).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-221
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.