- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 40-120 of human CYP4F2 (NP_001073.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 293T
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYP4F2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CPF2, phylloquinone omega-hydroxylase CYP4F2, 20-HETE synthase, 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid synthase, CYPIVF2, arachidonic acid omega-hydroxylase, cytochrome P450 4F2, cytochrome P45family 4, subfamily F, polypeptide 2, cytochrome P45subfamily IVF, polypeptide 2, cytochrome P450-LTB-omega, leukotriene-B(4) 20-monooxygenase 1, leukotriene-B(4) omega-hydroxylase 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8529
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. The enzyme starts the process of inactivating and degrading leukotriene B4, a potent mediator of inflammation. This gene is part of a cluster of cytochrome P450 genes on chromosome 19. Another member of this family, CYP4F11, is approximately 16 kb away.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-445
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin