- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CYP2R1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 152-180 amino acids from the Central region of human CYP2R1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYP2R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vitamin D 25-hydroxylase, Cytochrome P450 2R1, CYP2R1
- Protein Accession Number: Q6VVX0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62286619
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 120227
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CYP2R1 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This enzyme is a microsomal vitamin D hydroxylase that converts vitamin D into the active ligand for the vitamin D receptor. A mutation in CYP2R1 gene has been associated with selective 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency.
- 1: Ramos-Lopez,E., Diabetes Obes Metab 10 (8), 683-685 (2008)
- 2: Strushkevich,N., J. Mol. Biol. 380 (1), 95-106 (2008)
- 3: Ramos-Lopez,E., Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev. 23 (8), 631-636 (2007)
- 4: Nelson,D.R., Pharmacogenetics 14 (1), 1-18 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-274
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin