- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-LFKDGDQKLEK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Ovary lysates (calculated MW of 57.4kDa according to NP_000093.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Adenal Gland shows strong granular staining of the cytoplasm in medulla cells. Recommended concentration: 3-5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1316 - Human Ovary Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYP17A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CYP17A1, cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily A, polypeptide 1 , HGNC:2593, CPT7, CYP17, P450C17, S17AH, cytochrome P450, family 17, cytochrome P450, subfamily XVII (steroid 17-alpha-hydroxylase), adrenal hyperplasia, cytochrome p450 XVIIA1, steroid 17-alpha-hydroxylase/17,20 lyase, steroid 17-alpha-monooxygenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000093.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503195
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1586
- 1: Ohnishi T, Ogawa Y, Saibara T, Nishioka A, Kariya S, Fukumoto M, Onishi S, Yoshida S. CYP17 polymorphism as a risk factor of tamoxifen-induced hepatic steatosis in breast cancer patients. Oncol Rep. 2005 Mar;13(3):485-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-446
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin