- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 200 to the C-terminus of human Cyclin D1 (NP_444284.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-1080
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCND1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G1/S-specific cyclin-D1, B-cell lymphoma 1 protein, BCL-1, BCL-1 oncogene, PRAD1 oncogene, CCND1, BCL1, PRAD1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 595
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the highly conserved cyclin family, whose members are characterized by a dramatic periodicity in protein abundance throughout the cell cycle. Cyclins function as regulators of CDK kinases. Different cyclins exhibit distinct expression and degradation patterns which contribute to the temporal coordination of each mitotic event. This cyclin forms a complex with and functions as a regulatory subunit of CDK4 or CDK6, whose activity is required for cell cycle G1/S transition. This protein has been shown to interact with tumor suppressor protein Rb and the expression of this gene is regulated positively by Rb. Mutations, amplification and overexpression of this gene, which alters cell cycle progression, are observed frequently in a variety of tumors and may contribute to tumorigenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-979
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.