- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Hamster, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Hamster protein was used as the immunogen for this Cyclin B1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IP: 1-2ug/500ug protein--precipitates active Cyclin B1 complexes
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCNB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1, CCNB1, CCNB
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 891
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes a protein of 55-62kDa, identified as Cyclin B1. In mammals, Cyclin B1 associates with inactive p34cdc2, which facilitates phosphorylation of p34cdc2 at amino acids Thr-14 and Tyr-15. This maintains the inactive state until the end of G2-phase. The inactive Cyclin B1-p34cdc2 complex continues to accumulate in the cytoplasm until the completion of DNA synthesis, when Cdc25, a specific protein phosphatase, dephosphorylates amino acids Thr-14 and Tyr-15 of p34cdc2 rendering the complex active at the G2/M boundary. This mitotic kinase complex remains active until the metaphase/anaphase transition when Cyclin B1 is degraded. This degradation process is ubiquitin-dependent and is necessary for the cell to exit mitosis. Cyclin B1-p34cdc2 plays a critical role in G2 to M transition.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-075
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.