- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CYC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 263-291 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CYC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome c1, heme protein, mitochondrial, Complex III subunit 4, Complex III subunit IV, Cytochrome b-c1 complex subunit 4, Ubiquinol-cytochrome-c reductase complex cytochrome c1 subunit, Cytochrome c-1, CYC1
- Protein Accession Number: P08574
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033458
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1537
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This is the heme-containing component of the cytochrome b-c1 complex, which accepts electrons from Rieske protein and transfers electrons to cytochrome c in the mitochondrial respiratory chain.
- 1: Johnatty, S.E., et al. PLoS Genet.(7), E1001016 (2010) :
- 2: Cummings, C., et al. Apoptosis 11(7):1121-1129(2006)
- 3: Wen, J.J., et al. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 37(12):2072-2081(2004)
- 4: An, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(18):19133-19140(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-969
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin