- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CYBA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 117-145 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CYBA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CYBA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytochrome b-245 light chain, Cytochrome b(558) alpha chain, Cytochrome b558 subunit alpha, Neutrophil cytochrome b 22 kDa polypeptide, Superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase light chain subunit, p22 phagocyte B-cytochrome, p22-phox, p22phox, CYBA
- Protein Accession Number: P13498
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033459
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1535
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytochrome b is comprised of a light chain (alpha) and aheavy chain (beta). This gene encodes the light, alpha subunitwhich has been proposed as a primary component of the microbicidaloxidase system of phagocytes. Mutations in this gene are associatedwith autosomal recessive chronic granulomatous disease (CGD), thatis characterized by the failure of activated phagocytes to generatesuperoxide, which is important for the microbicidal activity ofthese cells.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Katakami, N., et al. Atherosclerosis 212(2):534-538(2010)
- 3: Tu, Y.C., et al. Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 31(7):874-880(2010)
- 4: Moreno, M.U., et al. Drug News Perspect. 23(5):316-324(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-245
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.