- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Goat: (89%), Bovine: (88%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CXCR3 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CXCR3 .
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CXCR3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CXCR3 antibody can be used for detection of CXCR3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunocytochemistry at 5 μg/mL. For Immunoflorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: CXCR3 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. At least two isoforms of CXCR3 are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-011 - Hep G2 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 46 kDa
Observed: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: CXCR3 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CXCR3 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CXCR3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CXCR3 Antibody: GPR9, MigR, CD182, CD183, Mig-R, CKR-L2, CMKAR3, IP10-R, GPR9, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3, CXC-R3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001136269
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 218563730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2833
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The CXCR3 protein is a G protein-coupled receptor with selectivity for three chemokines, termed CXCL9/Mig (monokine induced by interferon-gamma), CXCL10/IP10 (interferon-gamma-inducible 10 kDa protein) and CXCL11/I-TAC (interferon-inducible T cell alpha-chemoattractant) (reviewed in 1). Binding of chemokines to this protein induces cellular responses that are involved in leukocyte traffic, most notably integrin activation, cytoskeletal changes and chemotactic migration (2). Similar to other chemokine receptors such as CXCR4, CXCR3 has been implicated in several malignancies as a biomarker of tumor behavior as well as a potential therapeutic target (3).
- 1: Groom JR and Luster AD. CXCR3 ligands: redundant, collaborative and antagonistic functions. Immunol. Cell Biol. 2011; 89:207-15.
- 2: Maghazachi AA. Role of chemokines in the biology of natural killer cells. Curr. Top Microbiol. Immunol. 2010; 341:37-58.
- 3: Fulton AM. The chemokine receptors CXCR4 and CXCR3 in cancer. Curr. Oncol. Rep. 2009; 11:125-31.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7647
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin