- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: KNKSIVCVDPQAE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:No specific signals and low background in Human Spleen and Lymph Node lysates - our routinely used western blotting protocol does not allow detection of proteins as small as the ligand derived from its precursor with calculated size of 12.7kDa according to NP_006410.1. Therefore we cannot recommend an optimal concentration and the antibody is an aspiring product. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any assay results been reported with other antibodies?
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CXCL13, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13, ANGIE, ANGIE2, BCA-1, BCA1, BLC, BLR1L, SCYB13, B-cell chemoattractant, B-cell-attracting chemokine 1, B-cell-homing chemokine (ligand for Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1), B-lymphocyte chemoattractant, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13 (B-cell chemoattractant), small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys-X-Cys motif), member 13 (B-cell chemoattractant)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006410.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453577
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10563
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-574
- Size: 0.1 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.