- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 22-98
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: IP10 antibody can be used for the detection of IP10 by ELISA, Western blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 10.9 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CXCL10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: INP10, SCYB10, C-X-C motif chemokine 10, 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein, Gamma-IP10, C7, IFI10, INP10, IP-10, crg-2, mob-1, gIP-10, IP10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001556
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504701
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3627
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CXCL10; small inducible cytokine B10 precursor; interferon-inducible cytokine IP-10 (IP10). CXCL10 encodes the interferon (γ)-induced protein of 10kDa, a chemokine of the CXC subfamily that is one of the ligands for the receptor CXCR3. The binding of this protein to CXCR3 causes pleiotropic effects, including stimulation of monocytes, natural killer and T-cell migration, and modulation of adhesion molecule expression.
- 1: Luster,A. D., Unkeless,J. C. and Ravetch,J. V. Gamma-interferon transcriptionally regulates an early-response gene containing homology to platelet proteins. Nature 315 (6021), 672-676 (1985).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7299
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin