- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified CXADR intra recombinant protein 20 kDa
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:5,000 for immunoblot testin in combination with Anti-IgY HRP or Anti-IgY AP for Western blot analysis.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXADR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAR, Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor, CVB3-binding protein, HCAR, CAR4/6
- Protein Accession Number: P78310
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685351
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1525
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6156
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805