- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CXADR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 132-161 amino acids from the Central region of human CXADR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXADR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor, CAR, hCAR, CVB3-binding protein, Coxsackievirus B-adenovirus receptor, HCVADR, CXADR, CAR
- Protein Accession Number: P78310
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685351
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1525
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CXADR is a type I membrane receptor for group B coxsackieviruses and subgroup C adenoviruses.
- 1: Tomko R.P., Xu R., Philipson L.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 94:3352-3356(1997)
- 2: Bowles K.R., Gibson J.,Hum. Genet. 105:354-359(1999)
- 3: Fechner H., Haack A., Wang H., Wang X.Gene Ther. 6:1520-1535(1999)
- 4: Martino T.A., Petric M., Weingartl H.Virology 271:99-108(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-552
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.