- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (82%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-CX3CR1 antibody (2093) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 20 amino acids near the amino terminus of mature human CX3CR1.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of CX3CR1.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-501 - Human Heart Tissue Slide
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1466 - Rat Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1208 - THP-1 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 40-44 kD
Observed: 50 kD
- ISOFORMS: Human CX3CR1 has 3 isoforms, including isoform 1 (355aa, 40kD), isoform 2 (387aa, 44kD), isoform 3 (362aa, 41kD). Mouse CX3CR1 has one isoform (354aa, 40kD) and rat CX3CR1 also has one isoform (354aa, 40kD). 2093 can detect all isoforms of human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: CX3CR1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CX3CR1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CX3CR1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CX3CR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CX3CR1 Antibody: V28, CCRL1, GPR13, CMKDR1, GPRV28, CMKBRL1, CX3C chemokine receptor 1, Beta chemokine receptor-like 1, C-X3-C CKR-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001328
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503171
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1524
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CX3CR1 Antibody: CX3CR1 is one of the chemokine receptors that are required as coreceptors for HIV infection. The genes encoding human, murine, and rat CX3CR1 were cloned and designated V28 and CMKBRL1, CX3CR1, and RBS11, respectively. The encoded seven transmembrane protein was recently identified as the receptor for a novel transmembrane molecule, fractalkine, and renamed CX3CR1. Recently, CX3CR1 was found to serve as a coreceptor for HIV-1 and HIV-2 envelope fusion and virus infection, which can be inhibited by fractokine. CX3CR1 mediates leukocyte migration and adhesion. CX3CR1 is expressed in a variety of human tissues and cell lines.
- 1: Raport et al. Gene 1995;163:295-9.
- 2: Combadiere et al. DNA Cell Biol 1995;14:673-80.
- 3: Combadiere et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1998;253:728-32.
- 4: Harrison et al. Neurosci Lett 1994;169:85-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2093-biotin
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.