- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat: (100%), Rabbit: (93%), Mouse: (93%), Bovine: (86%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CX3CR1 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to amino acids in a extracellular loop of human CX3CR1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 160 - 210 of CX3CR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CX3CR1 antibody can be used for detection of CX3CR1 by Western blot at 0.5 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of CX3CR1 are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1208 - THP-1 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1212 - 3T3 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 17-008 - THP-1 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 39, 43 kDa
Observed: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: CX3CR1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CX3CR1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CX3CR1 antibody can be stored at 4°C up to one year. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CX3CR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CX3CR1 Antibody: V28, CCRL1, GPR13, CMKDR1, GPRV28, CMKBRL1, CX3C chemokine receptor 1, Beta chemokine receptor-like 1, C-X3-C CKR-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001328
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503171
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1524
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CX3CR1 Antibody: CX3CR1 is one of the chemokine receptors that are required as coreceptors for HIV infection. The genes encoding human, mouse, and rat CX3CR1 were cloned and designated V28 and CMKBRL1, CX3CR1, and RBS11, respectively. The encoded seven transmembrane protein was initially identified as the receptor for the transmembrane molecule fractalkine, and renamed CX3CR1. CX3CR1 is known to serve as a coreceptor for HIV-1 and HIV-2 envelope fusion and virus infection, which can be inhibited by fractokine. CX3CR1 mediates leukocyte migration and adhesion. CX3CR1 is expressed in a variety of human tissues and cell lines.
- 1: Raport CJ, Schweickart VL, Eddy RL JR, et al. The orphan G-protein-coupled receptor-encoding gene V28 is closely related to genes for chemokine receptors and is expressed in lymphoid and neural tissues. Gene 1995; 163:295-9
- 2: Combadiere C, Ahuja SK , and Murphy PM. Cloning, chromosomal localization, and RNA expression of a human β chemokine receptor-like gene. DNA Cell Biol. 1995;14:673-80
- 3: Combadiere C, Gao J, Tiffany HL, et al. Gene cloning, RNA distribution, and functional expression of mCX3CR1, a mouse chemotactic receptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1998; 253:728-32
- 4: Harrison JK, Barber CM, and Lynch KR. cDNA cloning of a G-protein-coupled receptor expressed in rat spinal cord and brain related to chemokine receptors. Neurosci. Lett. 1994; 169:85-9
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2201
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin