- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RSKRAQTQKNHPNH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 14kDa band in Human Brain (Cerebellum) and Rat Brain lysates after 1ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 30.4kDa according to NP_006774.2. The 14kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_006774.2, NP_001103691.1, NP_001103689.1, NP_001103690.1
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GJB6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GJB6, gap junction protein, beta 6, 30kDa, CX30, DFNA3, ED2, EDH, HED, OTTHUMP00000018096, OTTHUMP00000176870, OTTHUMP00000176871, OTTHUMP00000176872, connexin 30, ectodermal dysplasia 2, hidrotic (Clouston syndrome), gap junction protein, beta 6, gap junction protein, beta 6 (connexin 30)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006774.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40254837
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10804
- 1: Belguith H, Tlili A, Dhouib H, Ben Rebeh I, Lahmar I, Charfeddine I, Driss N, Ghorbel A, Ayadi H, Masmoudi S, Mutation in gap and tight junctions in patients with non-syndromic hearing loss. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2009 Jul 385 (1): 1-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-214
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin