- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QVTESVSDSIT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 16kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Kelly (calculated MW of 16.8kDa according to NP_057005.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Prostate. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_001014433.1; NP_057005.1; NP_001014840.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001014837.1, NP_001014838.1, NP_057005.1.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CutA protein
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CUTA, cutA divalent cation tolerance homolog (E. coli), ACHAP, C6orf82, acetylcholinesterase-associated protein, brain acetylcholinesterase putative membrane anchor, divalent cation tolerant protein CUTA, protein CutA
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001014433.1,NP_057005.1,NP_001014840.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7706244
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51596
- 1: Yang J, Yang H, Yan L, Yang L, Yu L.Characterization of the human CUTA isoform2 present in the stably transfected HeLa cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-485
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.