- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CUEDC1 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CUEDC1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 310 - 360 of CUEDC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CUEDC1 antibody can be used for detection of CUEDC1 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: CUEDC1 antibody will not cross-react with CUEDC2.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1464 - Rat Liver Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-201 - Human Liver Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: CUEDC1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CUEDC1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CUEDC1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CUEDC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CUEDC1 Antibody: CUE domain-containing protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAH56882
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34785153
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 404093
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CUEDC1 Antibody: The CUE (coupling of ubiquitin conjugation to endoplasmic reticulum degradation) domain is an evolutionarily conserved, ~40 amino acid monoubiquitin-binding domain that mediates intramolecular monoubiquitylation. CUE domains are present in eukaryotic proteins that are involved in ubiquitination and protein trafficking pathways and may be required for ubiquitination of the proteins in which they are found. CUEDC1 (CUE domain-containing protein 1) is a 386 amino acid protein that contains one CUE domain, suggesting a possible role in protein trafficking and degradation pathways. Two isoforms of CUEDC1 exist due to alternative splicing events. Defects in the gene encoding CUEDC1 may be associated with early stage cervical cancer, implicating CUEDC1 as a potential tumor marker.
- 1: Shih SC, Prag G, Francis SA, et al. A ubiquitin-binding motif required for intramolecular monoubiquitylation, the CUE domain. EMBO J.2003; 22:1273-81.
- 2: Ponting CP. Proteins of the endoplasmic-reticulum-associated degradation pathway: domain detection and function prediction. Biochem. J.2000; 351:527-35.
- 3: Prag G, Misra S, Jones EA, et al. Mechanism of ubiquitin recognition by the CUE domain of Vps9p. Cell2003; 113:609-20.
- 4: Kang RS, Daniels CM, Francis SA, et al. Solution structure of a CUE-ubiquitin complex reveals a conserved mode of ubiquitin binding. Cell2003; 113:621-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4829
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin