- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: This CTTN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 273-302 amino acids from the Central region of human CTTN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTTN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Src substrate cortactin, Amplaxin, Oncogene EMS1, CTTN, EMS1
- Protein Accession Number: Q14247
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273892
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2017
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is overexpressed in breast cancer and squamouscell carcinomas of the head and neck. The encoded protein islocalized in the cytoplasm and in areas of the cell-substratumcontacts. This gene has two roles: (1) regulating the interactionsbetween components of adherens-type junctions and (2) organizingthe cytoskeleton and cell adhesion structures of epithelia andcarcinoma cells. During apoptosis, the encoded protein is degradedin a caspase-dependent manner. The aberrant regulation of this genecontributes to tumor cell invasion and metastasis. Three splicevariants that encode different isoforms have been identified forthis gene.
- 1: Croucher, D.R., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 30(21):5057-5070(2010)
- 2: Eiseler, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(24):18672-18683(2010)
- 3: Xu, X.Z., et al. Mod. Pathol. 23(2):187-196(2010)
- 4: Saitoh, Y., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 35(6):1277-1288(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-227
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin