- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This CTSK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 97-126 amino acids from the Central region of human CTSK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTSK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cathepsin K, Cathepsin O, Cathepsin O2, Cathepsin X, CTSK, CTSO, CTSO2
- Protein Accession Number: P43235
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168793
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1513
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a lysosomal cysteineproteinase involved in bone remodeling and resorption. Thisprotein, which is a member of the peptidase C1 protein family, ispredominantly expressed in osteoclasts. However, the encodedprotein is also expressed in a significant fraction of human breastcancers, where it could contribute to tumor invasiveness. Mutationsin this gene are the cause of pycnodysostosis, an autosomalrecessive disease characterized by osteosclerosis and shortstature. This gene may be subject to RNA editing. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Novinec, M., et al. Biochem. J. 429(2):379-389(2010)
- 3: Khan, B., et al. J. Investig. Med. 58(5):720-724(2010)
- 4: Johnatty, S.E., et al. PLoS Genet.(7), E1001016 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-715
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin