- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human CTRP2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: CTRP2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of the CTRP2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CTRP2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C1QTNF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CTRP2, zacrp2, CTRP2, UNQ6349/PRO21054, Complement C1q tumor necrosis factor-related protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_114114
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 94818738
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114898
- 1: Wong GW, Wang J, Hug C, et al. A family of Acrp30/ adiponectin structural and functional paralogs. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:10302-7.
- 2: Tabancay Jr AP, Gau CL, Machado IM, et al. Identification of dominant negative mutants of Rheb GTPase and their use to implicate the involvement of human Rheb in the activation of p70S6K. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:39921-30.
- 3: Inoki K, Li Y, Xu T, et al. Rheb GTPase is a direct target of TSC2 GAP activity and regulates mTOR signaling. Genes Dev. 2003; 17:1829-34.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3561P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.