- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-193 of human CSRP1 (NP_004069.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, RIP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:50 - 1:200
RIP: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 21kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSRP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CRP, CRP1, CSRP, CYRP, D1S181E, HEL-141, HEL-S-286, cysteine and glycine-rich protein 1, LIM-domain protein, cysteine-rich protein 1, epididymis luminal protein 141, epididymis secretory protein Li 286, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1465
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the cysteine-rich protein (CSRP) family. This gene family includes a group of LIM domain proteins, which may be involved in regulatory processes important for development and cellular differentiation. The LIM/double zinc-finger motif found in this gene product occurs in proteins with critical functions in gene regulation, cell growth, and somatic differentiation. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-771
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.