- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CSNK1E antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 331-360 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CSNK1E.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSNK1E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Casein kinase I isoform epsilon, CKI-epsilon, CKIe, CSNK1E
- Protein Accession Number: P49674
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1346369
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1.028E+12
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CK1e is a serine/threonine protein kinase and a member of the casein kinase I protein family, whose members have been implicated in the control of cytoplasmic and nuclear processes, including DNA replication and repair. This protein is found in the cytoplasm as a monomer and can phosphorylate a variety of proteins, including itself. It has been shown to phosphorylate period, a circadian rhythm protein.
- 1: Hino, S., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(16):14066-14073 (2003). Eide, E.J., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 277(19):17248-17254 (2002). Keesler, G.A., et al., Neuroreport 11(5):951-955 (2000). Cegielska, A., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 273(3):1357-1364 (1998). Kloss, B., et al., Cell 94(1):97-107 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-885
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin