- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Full-length
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: GM-CSF antibody can be used for the detection of GM-CSF by ELISA, Western blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.3 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CSF2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GMCSF, Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, Colony-stimulating factor, GM-CSF, GMCSF, GMCSF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000749.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27437030
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1437
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Human GM-CSF. GM-CSF is a cytokine that controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The active form of the protein is found extracellularly as a homodimer. The gene coding this protein has been localized to a cluster of related genes at chromosome region 5q31, which is known to be associated with interstitial deletions in the 5q-syndrome and acute myelogenous leukemia.
- 1: Kaushansky,K. et al. Genomic cloning, characterization, and multilineage growth-promoting activity of human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 83 (10), 3101-3105 (1986).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7225
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.