- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CSDA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 152-181 amino acids from the Central region of human CSDA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YBX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Y-box-binding protein 3, Cold shock domain-containing protein A, DNA-binding protein A, Single-strand DNA-binding protein NF-GMB, YBX3, CSDA, DBPA
- Protein Accession Number: P16989
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 97536050
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8531
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CSDA binds to the GM-CSF promoter. Seems to act as a repressor. Binds also to full length mRNA and to short RNA sequences containing the consensus site 5'-UCCAUCA-3'. May have a role in translation repression (By similarity).
- 1: Lima, W.R., et al. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 21(3):478-488(2010)
- 2: Wang, G.R., et al. Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 30(10):1436-1442(2009)
- 3: Sharpe Elles, L.M., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 37(19):6503-6514(2009)
- 4: Buchert, M., et al. Gastroenterology 137(1):156-164(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-891
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin