- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DLYEKAKRDEPK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 70kDa band in human lymph node and tonsil lysates after 0.3ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 118kDa according to NP_004886.3 and 106kDa according to NP_899632.1. The 70kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Tonsil shows focal and interstitial staining of the inflammatory elements close to the epithelia of the tonsil crypts. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all five reported isoforms (NP_004886.3; NP_899632.1; NP_001230062.1; NP_001120933.1; NP_001120934.1). Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_004886.3 and NP_001073289.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NLRP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CIAS1, cold autoinflammatory syndrome 1, AGTAVPRL, AII/AVP, C1orf7, FCAS, FCU, MWS, NALP3, PYPAF1 , AII/AVP receptor-like, Muckle-Wells syndrome, NACHT, LRR and PYD containing protein 3, PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 1, angiotensin/vasopressin receptor AII/AVP-like, cryopyrin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004886.3,NP_899632.1,NP_001230062.1,NP_001120933.1,NP_001120934.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34878693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114548
- 1: Kanneganti TD, Ozoren N, Body-Malapel M, Amer A, Park JH, Franchi L, Whitfield J, Barchet W, Colonna M, Vandenabeele P, Bertin J, Coyle A, Grant EP, Akira S, Nunez G. Bacterial RNA and small antiviral compounds activate caspase-1 through cryopyrin/Nalp3. Nature. 2006 Mar 9;440(7081):233-6. Epub 2006 Jan 11.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-436
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.