- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CRYM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 154-183 amino acids from the Central region of human CRYM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRYM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ketimine reductase mu-crystallin, NADP-regulated thyroid-hormone-binding protein, CRYM, THBP
- Protein Accession Number: Q14894
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2498259
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1428
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Crystallins are separated into two classes: taxon-specificand ubiquitous. The former class is also calledphylogenetically-restricted crystallins. The latter classconstitutes the major proteins of vertebrate eye lens and maintainsthe transparency and refractive index of the lens. This geneencodes a taxon-specific crystallin protein that binds NADPH andhas sequence similarity to bacterial ornithine cyclodeaminases. Theencoded protein does not perform a structural role in lens tissue,and instead it binds thyroid hormone for possible regulatory ordevelopmental roles. Mutations in this gene have been associatedwith autosomal dominant non-syndromic deafness. Multiplealternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for thisgene.
- 1: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al.Psychiatr Res (2010) In press :
- 2: Al-Kafaji, G., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 391(4):1585-1591(2010)
- 3: Malinowska, K., et al. Prostate 69(10):1109-1118(2009)
- 4: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al.Psychiatr Res 43(11):978-986(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-710
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.