- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CRY1 antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.551~555 (S-Q-G-S-G) derived from Mouse CRY1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total CRY1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cry1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phll1, AU020726, AU021000, PHLL1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031797.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6681031
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12952
- Blue light-dependent regulator of the circadian feedback loop. Inhibits CLOCK | NPAS2-ARNTL E box-mediated transcription. Acts, in conjunction with CRY2, in maintaining period length and circadian rhythmicity. Has no photolyase activity. Capable of translocating circadian clock core proteins such as PER proteins to the nucleus. May inhibit CLOCK | NPAS2-ARNTL transcriptional activity through stabilizing the unphosphorylated form of ARNTL
- 1: Morioka N, et al. (2010) J Pharmacol Sci. 113 (3): 234-45. Fonseca F, et al. (2010) Mol Diagn Ther. 14 (3): 171-8. Stratmann M, et al. (2010) Genes Dev. 24 (12): 1317-28.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-637
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin