- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 463-492 from human DRP-2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CRMP2 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1:2000 and immunohistochemistry starting at 1:200. Immunohistochemistry: validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working dilution was determined to be 1:200. Please note that we do not recommend the use of mouse antibodies with mouse tissues in IHC due to the likelihood of high background.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CRMP2 antibody should be stored at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DPYSL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DPYSL2, CRMP2, CRMP-2, DHPRP2, Dihydropyrimidinase-like 2, DRP-2, N2A3, ULIP2, ULIP-2, Unc-33-like phosphoprotein 2
- Protein Accession Number: Q16555
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3122051
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1808
- USER NOTE: This product ships on dry ice.
- CRMP2 Antibody [33CT11.40.3]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-080
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.