- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CRMP1 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CRMP1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CRMP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CRMP1 antibody can be used for the detection of CRMP1 by Western blot at 0.5 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: CRMP1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CRMP1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CRMP1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CRMP1 Antibody: DRP1, DRP-1, CRMP-1, DPYSL1, ULIP-3, ULIP3, Dihydropyrimidinase-related protein 1, Collapsin response mediator protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAH07613
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14043246
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1400
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CRMP1 Antibody: Collapsin-response mediator proteins (CRMPs) are highly expressed in the developing brain where they play major roles in axonal outgrowth, neurite differentiation, and apoptosis. Their continued expression in areas of high synaptic remodeling such as the cerebellum, hippocampus, and the olfactory system suggests that these proteins may also be involved in adult brain plasticity. CRMP-1 was initially identified as a dihydro-pyrimidinase expressed exclusively in brain; later studies have shown that it is involved with neurotrophin (NT) 3-induced neurite formation and outgrowth. CRMP-1 localization switches from axonal to somatodendritic when neurons reach functional maturity, suggesting that it is involved in early neuronal differentiation as well as in later processes related to the survival or death of the newly generated neurons.
- 1: Charrier E, Reibel S, Rogemond V, et al. Collapsin response mediator proteins (CRMPs): involvement in nervous system development and adult neurodegenerative disorders. Mol. Neurobiol. 2003; 28:51-64.
- 2: Cameron HA and McKay RD. Adult neurogenesis produces a large pool of new granule cells in the dentate gyrus. J. Comp. Neurol. 2001; 435:406-417.
- 3: Hamajima N, Matsuda K, Sakata S, et al. A novel gene family defined by human dihydropyrimidinase and three related proteins with differential tissue distribution. Gene. 1996; 180:157-63.
- 4: Quach TT, Duchemin A-M, Rogemond V, et al. Involvement of collapsin response mediator proteins in the neurite extension induced by neurotrophins in dorsal root ganglion neurons. Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 2004; 25:433-43.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3623
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.