- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 31 - Thr 172
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42.6 kDa
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TDGF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TDGF1, CRGF, CRIPTO
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003203
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6997
- Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1 (TDGF1) is also known as Cripto-1 growth factor (CRGF), Epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1, CRIPTO, is a cell membrane which contains one EGF-like domain. TDGF1 is preferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts. TDGF1 interacts with the activin type-1 receptor ACVR1B. TDGF1 could play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- 1: Bianco C., et al., 2002, Mol. Cell. Biol. 22:2586-2597.
- 2: Foley S.F., et al., 2003, Eur. J. Biochem. 270:3610-3618.
- 3: Sun C., et al., 2008, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 377:215-220.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.