- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (88%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CRIM1 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human Crim1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 910 - 960 of CRIM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CRIM1 antibody can be used for detection of Crim1 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: CRIM1 antibody is human reactive. CRIM1 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with CRIM2.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-005 - Jurkat Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: CRIM1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CRIM1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CRIM1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRIM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CRIM1 Antibody: S52, CRIM-1, S52, UNQ1886/PRO4330, Cysteine-rich motor neuron 1 protein, Cysteine-rich repeat-containing protein S52
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057525
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10092639
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51232
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CRIM1 Antibody: CRIM1 (cysteine-rich motor neuron 1), a glycosylated type I transmembrane protein, plays a role in tissue development i.e. capillary formation and maintenance during angiogenesis. It contains an N-terminal IGF-binding protein-like motif and six von Willebrand-like cysteine-rich repeats (CRRs) in its extracellular domain. CRIM1 interacts with BMP4 and BMP7 via the CRRs and functions as an antagonist. CRIM1 is developmentally expressed in a number of tissues including the pancreas, kidney, placenta, brain and blood vessels. CRIM1 may participate in CNS and placental development by interacting with growth factors involved in motor neuron differentiation and survival.
- 1: Kolle G, Georgas K, Holmes GP, et al. CRIM1, a novel gene encoding a cysteine-rich repeat protein, is developmentally regulated and implicated in vertebrate CNS development and organogenesis. Mech. Dev. 2000; 90:181-93.
- 2: Glienke J, Sturz A, Menrad A, et al. CRIM1 is involved in endothelial cell capillary formation in vitro and is expressed in blood vessels in vivo. Mech. Dev. 2002; 119:165-75.
- 3: Wilkinson L, Kolle G, Wen D, et al. CRIM1 regulates the rate of processing and delivery of bone morphogenetic proteins to the cell surface. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:34181-8.
- 4: Pennisi DJ, Kinna G, Chiu HS, et al. Crim1 has an essential role in glycogen trophoblast cell and sinusoidal-trophoblast giant cell development in the placenta. Placenta 2012; 33:175-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6961
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin