- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CRHR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 243-272 amino acids from the Central region of human CRHR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRHR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 2, CRF-R-2, CRF-R2, CRFR-2, Corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 2, CRH-R-2, CRH-R2, CRHR2, CRF2R, CRH2R
- Protein Accession Number: Q13324
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6226847
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1395
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CRHR2 is a receptor for corticotropin releasing factor.It Shows high-affinity CRF binding. Also binds to urocortin I, II and III. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- 1: Yerges,L.M., et.al., J. Bone Miner. Res. (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-463
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.