- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the N-terminal portion of human CRHR2 was used as the immunogen for this antibody (1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 0.5-2 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, CRHR2 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
1. This antibody will detect the alpha (411 AA), beta (438 AA) and gamma (397 AA) isoforms of CRHR2.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRHR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 2, CRF-R-2, CRF-R2, CRFR-2, Corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 2, CRH-R-2, CRH-R2, CRHR2, CRF2R, CRH2R
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1395
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CHCR2, or Corticotropin releasing hormone receptor 2, is a receptor for CRH (corticotropin-releasing hormone), a neurotransmitter secreted by the hypothalamus in response to stress. There are three major isoforms of CHCR2: alpha, beta and gamma, differing in their N-terminus amino acid sequence. Isoform beta and gamma are expressed in the brain, with gamma expression highest in the septum and hippocampus, while alpha is expressed in the peripheral tissues of the brain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-056
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin