- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: KLYYDNEKCWFGKR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:This antibody has been successfully used in WB on Mouse: Hunt AJ Jr et al, Brain Struct Funct. 2018 Jul;223(6):2685-2698. PMID: 29569009.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cortex). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and endosomes of MCF7 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRHR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CRHR1, CRF-R, corticotropin releasing hormone receptor 1 , CRF1, CRFR1, CRH-R1h, CRHR, CRHR1f , corticotropin releasing hormone receptor variant 1h, seven transmembrane helix receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004373.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19923245
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1394
- 1: Ungless MA, Singh V, Crowder TL, Yaka R, Ron D, Bonci A. Corticotropin-releasing factor requires CRF binding protein to potentiate NMDA receptors via CRF receptor 2 in dopamine neurons. Neuron. 2003 Jul 31;39(3):401-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-431
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.